Lightle Beckner Robison, Inc. has created a structured program to assist tenants in securing new office, retail or industrial space and ground leasing. Our service saves the tenant’s valuable time, ensures a complete analysis of the marketplace and options, secures the best overall terms and conditions within the market, ALL AT NO COST TO THE TENANT!
Our process is as follows:
Meet with client to determine specific needs:
- Amount of space required
- Budget for space required
- Location or area desired
- Image or setting required
RESEARCH AND PRESENTATION
Team LBR will take the parameters to the marketplace to determine our options and submit a report to tenant of the following:
- Available opportunities
- Pricing specifics
- Other input from Team LBR experience that will assist the situation
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Team LBR will send a letter to each of the desired landlords requesting a specific proposal addressing the following issues:
- Rental amounts and what is included/excluded
- Location within the property
- Tenant improvement allowances
- Any other items pertinent to the decision process
- Team LBR will sit down with tenant to evaluate and understand the specifics of each proposal and then advise on counter-offer decisions
- Team LBR will provide lease review and negotiation and coordinate this with tenant’s legal counsel
LBR will work with the tenant to make sure the build-out of space is completed in a satisfactory manner and timeframe.
ALL OF THIS IS PROVIDED AT NO COST TO THE TENANT AS IT IS CUSTOMARY FOR THE LANDLORD TO COMPENSATE THE BROKER, EVEN THOUGH THE BROKER’S FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY IS TO THE TENANT!