Our Buyer Representation process is as follows:
Meet with client to determine specific needs
- Type of commercial real estate property required
- Budget for purchase required
- Location or area desired
- Image or setting required
RESEARCH AND PRESENTATION
Team LBR will take the parameters to the marketplace to determine your options and submit a report to Buyer of the following:
- Available opportunities
- Pricing and terms specifics
- Other input from Team LBR experience that will assist the situation
OFFER AND CONTRACT ASSISTANCE
Team LBR will either prepare a contract or work with our counsel to create a document that correctly and concisely communicates your desired terms and conditions for the purchase, including:
- What is included/excluded
- Due diligence time and contingencies
- Proper disclaimers for Buyer protection
- Any other items pertinent to the specifics of the deal
Team LBR will communicate with the seller and negotiate on Buyer’s behalf to end up with a contract that is acceptable and in Buyer’s best interest.
DUE DILIGENCE ASSISTANCE
Team LBR will work with Buyer to assist with vendors to provide all analysis of the property, financing, environmental issues, etc. and help Buyer make a decision of whether to move to closing or terminate the contract.
Team LBR will stay involved to make sure all roadblocks and obstacles are overcome and result in a closing.
ALL OF THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AT NO COST TO THE BUYER, AS IT IS CUSTOMARY FOR SELLER TO COMPENSATE THE BROKER, EVEN THOUGH THE BROKER’S FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY IS TO THE BUYER!