Brian L. Lightle CCIM, SIOR
Brian Lightle, CCIM, SIOR, Founder, Principal and Broker Associate just completed his 34th year in Commercial Real Estate and 26th year with Team LBR.
With extensive experience and expertise in the Office, Retail and Industrial disciplines, Brian can add significant value to any commercial real estate transaction or engagement.
From Tenant Representation to Consulting and from Leasing to Sales, Brian’s goal is to exceed his client’s expectations in every situation.
“I have personally worked with Brian Lightle and his team over the last 10 years. During that time, I have come to know they are looking out for their clients first and what is in their clients’ best interest. There were many instances where Lightle Beckner Robison could have put themselves ahead of our needs and they put us first. I highly recommend working with them.”
Timothy M. Antonition, President and CEO
Space Coast Credit Union
Brian is also very involved in his community and industry in leadership positions as evidenced by the list below:
- CCIM—Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (1996)
- SIOR—Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (2013)
Organizations: (Past and Present)
- SIOR Florida Chapter – President 2020-2021, Board of Directors
- Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast, Chair 1998/1999, Board of Directors
- Circles of Care – Board of Directors / Vice Chair
- Melbourne / Palm Bay Area Chamber of Commerce – Past Chairman
- My Community Cares, Inc – Board of Directors
- International Conference of Shopping Centers – Member Since 1989
- Small Business Person of the Year (1993) Chosen by the Melbourne / Palm Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Founders Forum – Founder of the Year 2020
Brian has earned the prestigious CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) Designations both requiring extensive education, high levels of production, many years of experience, and unquestionable ethics.
Reach out to Brian at 321-863-3228 (Call or Text) or E-mail Brian@TeamLBR.com to discuss your Office, Retail, or Industrial Real Estate needs.